Kansai Airports Retail & Services ("the Company") takes the following measures to properly protect and handle personal information of everyone who interacts with the Company.
- 1. Ensuring the Accuracy and Security of Personal Information
- In order to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information, the Company shall take systematic and technological safety measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information as well as the loss, destruction, falsification and leaking thereof.
- 2. Properly Addressing Customer Requests
- In the event that a customer makes a request, including, but not limited to, disclosure and correction of his or her personal information, the Company shall properly handle the request in accordance with prescribed regulations.
- 3. Developing and Continuously Improving Regulations on Personal Information Protection
- The Company shall develop and continuously improve regulations pertaining to the protection of personal information.
- 4. Establishing a Structure for Personal Information Management
- The Company shall establish a management structure for the protection of personal information to fit business conditions, in order to properly manage personal information.
- 5. Collecting, Using, and Providing Personal Information
- The Company shall properly comply with prescribed regulations concerning collection, use, and provision of personal information.
- 6. Complying with Laws, Ordinances, and Norms Pertaining to the Protection of Personal Information
- The Company shall comply with laws, ordinances, and norms that apply to the protection of personal information.
Kansai Airports Retail & Services